sweetness





And finally after we break up for a while yeah about fourten hours hehe.. then something change.
my boyfriend promised me that he want to be a romantic guy. he accepted my challenge to learn day by day.
why i want him to be like that?
well i know that he was a family man, and he is romantic like a husband love his wife. and i felt it by almost everyday. but i think its not enough, cause i want though we already being a couple for a couple years i still feel like we were a young couple who on first crush. yeah like that.
so we never get boring till our hair being grey.

I want him be my husband later. and then i want be the woman that he can't live without. he can't sleep without and he could messed up without me. i want him saying simply I LOVE YOU in everyday and every moment maybe by his eyes, or his lips or by his hand. :) ( bie, if you read it, i hope you doing like that) :*

Oya, i almost forgot to telling whats the point of the title about.
last night, in line phone my Man told me that he watching his favorite tv show thats what "Golden Way by MARIO TEGUH" then in that TV show MT said that "i believe that nothing guy can praying like this to the god, Dear God, please turn off this sense to other women and make this the one sense only for my wife"  
 Then My Man Straightly Praying like that before he told me.

OH MY thats so sweet. For me its the sweetness sentence.

i dont know why he can strightly pray like that with unconsideration. maybe his heart was fall into me. hehe amiin..
and i will keep your praying to. i will keep US always being US. not again ME or YOU but US.


Love you so damn!
Pearl

You May Also Like

0 komentar