HAPPY :)

Hello again with me! :)  ({})
sorry for neglecting you for a while. I didn't mean to do that. I was only too pleased by my busyness during at home and there is no connection for keep ON in LINE (re: ONLINE) :D but wait! i still have a bunch of stories for you ;)  and I think it will a Bit longer post! 


Go to the bank! in a few chances went to the banks is not interesting things, but rather to deposit some money to be stored temporarily. but not for this time! I felt very excited and Happy! My expectations are unstoppable again. How does? When the other spouse is busy looking for happiness with each other,  we are cultivating the future happiness for us later. with a pure intention, sincere and honest. I willingly put aside some of my allowance to be saving. and certainly the goal eventually is to build small family which is more harmonious.
There is a little funny thing when I and my beloved keep me company at the bank. because there is a change of the system then the savings book must be replaced. and the funny thing is my signature for the first second and third times nothing is the same. This has been a doubt for the bank. so I had to repeatedly doodle in opaque paper to imitate the mark of my own hands. well imitate sign my own hands. It's stupid! :D

You May Also Like

0 komentar