NO ONE

I think I do not have a BEST FRIEND besides him, Aji Bramanto, He's my lovely man and also my BEST-FRIEND. No One can know me so well like him, no one can care enough like him and No One can always here beside me tough  in a bad situation or just share a happiness. NO ONE.

That's why I prefer to spent my All the turnaround time with him then to hangout with my Friend, they do not last long they just temporary. Believe me!!! ;)

that's why I don't have many friends. because it is not easy for me to establish a friendship prior to entry into a more private zone as close friends. Why? because I have a lot of disappointments against them that I used to believe as a good friend.

But thanks for all temporary friends because of the arrival and departure of you guys teach me to be able to get used to the cruel world, without the need for cussing and taught me to stand strong on its o
wn.

You May Also Like

0 komentar