If I May Ask


Dear God,
You had let me feel the loss. and I've learned many things from it.
you are very right in choosing who I love most to me, and i have to let go.
Like i've had heard about, if you love something, you have to ready for losing.

And I can't handle myself for always being seems strong.

Then, one of my lovely-person-list, AB told me about something that i know where the conversation will end. he told me, "Prophet muhammad died at the age of 40 years, uje died at a young age is also 40 years old, not long after that papa also went at the age of 43 years, and the last news of the death of a young habib at the age of 40 years." then silence dominate the atmosphere "..."

Okay, I think the main point is "a kind person will no longer in earth, because god will take care them in heaven". So IF I MAY ASK to the God, can you just let me any longer with my soulmate together in the same dimention in earth later?

You May Also Like

3 komentar

  1. Turut berduka cita ya Yulia atas kepergian papanya, semoga beliau diberikan tempat terindah di sisi Allah SWT. Aaaamin.

    Eh itu bannernya lucu sekaliii. Bikin sendiri atau gimana? Hehe

    Thank you for walking to my blogs ya Yulia, lets be a blogpals! :))
    - Adriana Dian
    adrianandian.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. makasih mba dian..
    iya banner aku bikin sendiri, hehe iseng.. thank you for blog walking too mba.. hehe

    BalasHapus