I need a Change

Day 5 challenge

the recent hanging in my mind. stay a few more months I even-numbered two-headed. and that means that my transition was almost exhausted, the turnaround time from teenage to adulthood. and automated many things that should be corrected and improved continuously, obviously I need something called "a change"
now I’m really not nobody but maybe someday the world is going to see me. Nyahaa :D  I believe every human has the role of each on this earth. Okay back to the main topic. I had to start my life do I fix series where filtration is good bad and make it all better. I hope, please support me. because I don't want to become unstable and weak woman at least there is a good side that can other people an example of my self.
at my age of two-headed later, (aaa I've got stressed with this shit) I want to be more adult with the maturity of my mind but not with my makeup. umm ... the first thing to be done is filtration, okay let's do it now. 
Negative side :                                                                       Positive side :
- moody and emotional                                                       - control mood & emotion
- insane                                                                              - still insane but entertaining :D
- unpatient                               MUST CHANGE             - more patient
- passive human                                                                 - being an active human
                                                                                           (took an organization & exist)
- unreligious human                                                            - being a religious woman
                                                                                            (even tough it just a little, descipline to pray)
- stubborn girl                                                                    - i think it's a natural character of mine so I 
                                                                                           don't know if it can be change or just decrasing.



"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vincent Lombardi

You May Also Like

0 komentar