A Recent picture and random fact about 'me'

Days 4 challenge

Random Fact #1
I am an insomniac, and resistance under conditions of sleep deprivation
Random Fact #2
I love tattoo so much. I felt I am the sexiest woman when I wear up tattoo on my body especially in Back near the neck. So sexy.. 8-)
Random Fact #3
I love to sing out loud & sway while I'm Bathing, it's like i am the queen of the concert. :D
Random Fact #4
Nice lyric never fails to blow my mind. but sometimes it also make me GALAU
Random Fact #5
I Can't Focus to Study without a melody. because a Melody of songs always pumped up my mood. 
Random Fact #6 
migrants, back pain, and acute ulcer became a disguise friends for me
Random Fact#7
I crave a lot for marie cat stuff
Random Fact #8
you don't ever know how romantic i am. but sometimes I looks like a mellowdramatic queen 
Random Fact #9
"Don't judge a book from the cover" similary with "Don't judge me from the first impression" I'm not to bad as it if you know me longer. 
Random Fact #10
I was a girl that stubbornly but easy brittle.

You May Also Like

0 komentar