My Future Husband


the One and the Only that I LOVE the most !
Dear sweetheart,
I might say too extravagant sweet words to you but this is me, and this is my way to show you how much i love you. and i think it doesn't matter to do that just for ya! 
Since I've opened either my eyes and my heart for the second time, my faith to you been more stronger.          I love the way you treat me like i am the only one you want and its make me wonder. i feel completely because you. you always give the best as you can for me. you spend your time with me even tough you have much things to do if i am beside you. You hold a tired and sick to accompany me and spend time with me. You hold and deleted your dreams to get the stuff that you love the most only just make our dreams come true, you've teach me many things that i need to know. You tell a story that you think it is the biggest secret for you but you let me know that! even though you are afraid of the risk I'll lose, but you still told by a principle that we hold in common is honesty and open with each other. and the point is.. 
 "The Happiness moment in my life is to feel needed by the people I need, to loved by the one that I love"
we may not be the perfect partner, but hopefully love between us that will improve it, God willing!and if I was given one wish to be granted by god I want him to be my husband later and we can live together continuesly, romantic, harmony and dynamic. until the end of life. I might be  regret and stuck if i not with him. cause he is a part of me.

and do you know Bie? when the lover (YOU) turns into a very sweet and gentle as sweet and soft as marshmallows, when it is I'm sorry and greatly regret having to be stubborn. :'( 

... 
to be continue

You May Also Like

0 komentar