fourteen of April

soft and soothing greeting from 13 April. Bandung is still with the recent weather did not reveal its charm due to rain every afternoon. and this time the drizzle of rain becomes back song of my turmoil.

because right at the end of this day was the birthday of my father and lil brother.but, because the time was not right and we were all in different placesthen this news might be forgotten. :(
in our family.. to meet and show each other direct attention sometimes is a rare thing. My dad just set foot on land once a year, despite being at home mom but do not necessarily know for surewhat happened to her son and what a change was at home. mama islike a mother instead of taking care of children and their families butmom is a superwoman, a tough and never complained.  but the lack of a functional role in an individual is making me as the first child is no longer used and spoiled. but I really do not want thishappening at my brother because it was too sad when the last childdid not get more attention. agree with me? fair?
this be a lesson for my life, I'm not going to be mothers who are willing to spend every precious moment with her ​​baby alone in the pursuit of material. and my husband was the one who must take full responsibility for his family.

dan kali ini aku terpaksa merepotkan banyak orang untuk menggantikan posisi ku menemani adik ku di hari ulang tahunnya. aku tak yakin mama tahu dengan sendirinya. beruntung aku mempunyai pacar yang bisa di andalkan dan sayang terhadap keluarga ku. aku memintanya menemani adikku menggantikan ku sementara.  ;)

okay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR BOTH OF YOU
DEAREST DAD Zainal Arifin & LIL BROTHER  Afrizal
(˘⌣˘)ε˘`) 
Wishing you the best, pray that you a bless, give more success, no stressed and Lot-o'-happiness!!

You May Also Like

0 komentar