Overthinking

Hello! today I don't feel like doing anything. i just wanna lying ma beedd.. *sigh* 

Stay alone on comfy bed beside the open window that welcoming the wind success to blow my mind being so liar. I thought of many things. honestly i hate this condition. something reminds me of what I've been doing about 5 years past. umm.. 

at 2007 I was at junior high school and i met some people that still stay on ma mind, and i cause for some reasons too. that was to named, and both of them are man. the first is someone that i hate the most!! i also have a very strong reason for hating him. he is a creepy boy, he talk more than a girl and that so annoying. in front of me as though he did not need, do not like and humbledme. but behind me, he talks about me to his friends, prides itself on being a man close to me and even show off my photos toclassmates. and it was embarrassing. until finally I broke myBackstreet relationship, with very respectable. harsh words and hurt I speak of him and even met him I never want to. * sigh * maybe this time he had forgotten the incident. good riddance !!  yeah, he was my ex bf, son of bitch. 

at 2008 I've climbed a high school level. and I also met new faces. Just briefly, I close with one of my friends. he's good, caring, handsome and humble. the fragrant scent of his perfume in the memory attached to my brain. originally, we were friends 5 horde and he was the only man among us. but when one of us claim to love him, he might stay away because she was too aggressive. limit the closeness that made me cover up my feelings of my close friends because I'm sure they would also like the man. and although he is most open to me I still do not dare point my feelings. I was afraid he was away and gone. and we remain as friends. I called him 'Abang'' so I thought. I also still have a good relationship with someone who I knew in the previous year.

at 2009 I'm still in touch with them, someone who I knew in the previous twoyears and also my brother. but this time the men present in the twoyears prior to re-close. We went back to communicate intense, untilfinally he expressed his love to me, but I'm not sure of his feelings to me so I decided to live without the status of the relationship. 

at 2010 relationship without the status that I started with this secret man ended up in the eighth month. I feel not strong with this relationship, while she had an affair with two women gradually. interval of 2 months later, we change the relationship without it beingdating status. but the relationship is not going well because of too many lies behind it. he re-double with the women that have the same name as me. beautiful game!. and what I had with him, I told to abang. abang always give me advise with his way. I was comfortable around him and I also already fell in love with a man who I first knew it.
approaching separation from high school, my school held a study tour and we all participated in the event. adventures in Jogja was a silent witness to the closeness with abang. but somehow a badthing that I still do not understand until now is happen. abang gone away, changed and no longer close to me. but I had to give up things are going. I've been in my comfort zone with the man I knew three years before. with all the problems that exist between us before, the problem is bitter, painful and sad to make you learn, introspection and finally realized that something can not be separated between us even though I've tried to stay away. it was love. and when he did not really realize what it means to lose her again to find me. his search for love that I have saved some. from there we return to a normal relationship. he was no longer a bad man, who could double me with another woman. he has changed 360 degrees. a sweet man, kind and very loved. as much as I love her.

2011 till now.. I have two years of dating her. he is A.B. Our relationship was going so well. and hope to continue like this. even begin to design into a more serious level. but occasionally a dark cloud over good thoughtsmy back. I think not whether there will be a karma to me or him.because of our past mistakes?or maybe we are the karma of our own mistakes.

You May Also Like

0 komentar