My Nick Names Are

Day 6 Challenge
Hello morning guys! today I woke up slightly late because i have nothing to do this morning. so i stayed in bed and enjoyed tick-tock of  a running clock. then i opened my 'lipie' and typing something i want to share like this. umm.. now i got reminded of how much calls since a have named from my mom and dad. i would explain you about names from the picture above. This is the fun fact. The birth certificate writes my name like this: Yulianti Bin Zainal Arifin. got something wrong? Yes! i'm a female so it must be 'binti' not 'bin' but i think that certificate has a mistake either from my dad or from the village.

when i was on elementary school there is nothing wrong with my name. because i just write my name as Yulianti, and my friend called me yuli or yulia. upgrade the level school to junior high school still the same Yulianti still i made for all the ID card but the strange begin when I almost graduate from that school and my Ijazah write my name perfectly same with my birth certificate. umm.. oya but I have one friend since we were babies. and this adorable friend, often times, my name is with calling me a substitute yulai. I also rarely called her name suggests we have a special call from the others.

ok. back to the topic. when I on SHS i have many closed friend and they are so cre-a-tive they change my nick name into 'juju' or 'miss Bin'. and the funny is when i got a new called 'Princess Clara' from the vice principal because almost everyday he got jealousy with my flat shoes. hahahha my school is so old school. but I'm sad because the latter sounding word that he experienced kidney failure.

and now when I've entered the world of college. juju still remain a trade mark of me, along with the improvisation of my friends who call as juwariah or julaiha. haha I do not know where it came from. I do not mind at all during the call was not invited defamation. and frankly I've officially changed its name for a reason. and the new name is Yulianti I***.P****.S***. but the name remains a secret and I was not animating. I don't like if they call me with that name so thats why i dont mention clearly my name. haha ;)

Das ist Alles
Danke ..

You May Also Like

0 komentar